Bread pizza recipe | Just in 5 minutes | Learn how to make bread pizza within 5 minutes on tava with step-by-step photos and video. If you want to eat pizza at home and do not want to make traditional pizza, then try this quick and easy bread pizza recipe. It is so simple that you can make it in snacks in minutes. Or you can also make this for the kids’ party.
Kid’s party snack recipes from this blog…
- Veg Sandwich | Double Decker Sandwich
- Potato Cheese Nuggets | Easy Snack Recipe
- Paneer Kathi Roll | Paneer Tikka Roll Recipe
- Leftover Chicken Sandwich | Snack Recipe
- Garlic Bread Sandwich | Easy Snack Recipe
- Veg Wrap Recipe | Leftover Roti Veg Wrap
- Egg pockets | Easy Egg Snack Recipe
- Japani Samosa | Punjbi Samosa With Layers | Satpura
- Pizza Paratha Recipe | Maggie Paratha
- Chili Garlic Maggi | Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Spicy, Dry Maggi Masala Recipe With Eggs
- White bread
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce for 1 bread slice
- Some cheese
- Red chili powder/flacks
How do we make bread pizza?
Take a slice of bread. Add some pizza sauce. Or you can also add tomato or chilli sauce in place of pizza sauce.
Now, add cheese(mozzarella or amul processed cheese).
Add toppings as per your choice. Here, I am using capsicum, tomatoes, and onions. Sprinkle some oregano, red chilli powder.
Now, add some butter on tava. Heat it for a minute. Place the bread pizza and turn the flame on low. Cover it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
That’s it. Bread pizza is ready. Serve it warm.