Potato cheese nuggets | Crispy and cheesy nuggets recipe | Learn how to make potato cheese nuggets with step-by-step photos and video. Potato cheese nuggets are the vegetarian version of the popular chicken nuggets. These nuggets are easy to make and taste yum. You can also store these nuggets for 3 to 4 days in the fridge. So you can prepare them earlier and store them in the fridge for further use. And that’s why it is an easy snack recipe for parties. Potato cheese nuggets are made with boiled potatoes, cheese, chilies, salt and coated with breadcrumbs. Serve these nuggets with sauce.
Tips for perfect potato cheese nuggets
First, take some boiled potatoes and mash them well. Then you can use half cheese or half potato or adjust the cheese quantity as per your taste. Add some red chili flacks for spiciness. And always fry these nuggets on high flame.
SOME OTHER DELICIOUS SNACKS…
- Potato Sandwich Recipe | How To Make Potato Sandwich
- Dahi Papdi Chaat | Street Style Papdi Chaat
- दही के शोले रेसिपी | Dahi Ke Sholay | Easy Snack Recipe
- Chinese Style Vermicelli | Semiya Upma
- Chili Garlic Maggi | Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Spicy, Dry Maggi Masala Recipe With Eggs
- Paneer Stuffed Buns | Stuffed Buns Recipe
- Samosa Recipe | How to make samosa with chutney
- Japani Samosa | Punjbi Samosa With Layers | Satpura
- 8 to 9 boiled potatoes
- 1 bowl of grated cheese
- 1 tbsp red chili flacks
- ½ tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Some more breadcrumds for coating
- 2 to 3 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp corn starch, a pinch of salt and red chili powder, some water
- Oil for frying
How to make potato cheese nuggets?
Take some boiled potatoes. You can adjust them as per your need.
Mash them well.
Then add red chili flacks.
Add salt as per your taste. Then add bread crumbs.
Mix them well.
Now take a bowl. Add flour, corn starch.
Add salt and chili powder. add water and mix well. Make a smooth and semi-thick batter for coating the nuggets.
Now grease your hands with some oil. Take some potato mix and shape them as a small nugget like this.
Make all of them the same.
Now take a nugget, dip it in batter and coat them well. Then cover it with some breadcrumbs. And coat all of them like this.
After that, keep them in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
After that, take a pan. Heat some oil on a high flame. Now fry some nuggets on a high flame.
When it turns golden in color remove it from the oil. Fry all of them in batches.
Now, serve the hot potato nuggets with ketchup.