Jamun Yogurt Popsicle | Java Plum Pops Recipe | Learn how to make a delicious jamun yogurt popsicle with step-by-step photos and video. Try this super delicious and creamy jamun yogurt popsicle. For this, you need only 3 simple ingredients like hung curd, sugar, jamun puree.
You can also use Greek yogurt and honey to make this extra healthy. And jamun Puree gives a nutty and tangy flavor and an amazing purple color, which is very exciting. I am sure your kids will love these healthy pops. Try this once and let me know how it tastes 😋.
Some other recipes from this blog…
- Strawberry-Chocolate Frozen yogurt Bark
- Frozen Mango Yogurt Dome Dessert | Fusion Dessert
- Frozen Yogurt Barks With Fruits
- Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream Recipe
- Ice Cream Swiss roll Cake | Swiss roll recipe
- 5 Minute Instant Ice-Cream (In A Bag)
- Coffee Ice cream |Eggless Ice cream recipe
- A medium bowl of hung curd/Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp sugar(as per you taste)
- 4 to 5 tbsp jamun puree
How to make jamun pops?
For making jamun puree, take a bowl of jamun. Wash them well and chop them. Remove the seeds. Add this in a grinder and grind them in a smooth puree.
Now, take some Greek yogurt or hung curd. Add sugar or honey as per your taste.
Add jaum puree. Mix well.
Jamun yogurt mix is ready. Take any ice cream mold. Pour the mix. Freeze it overnight or until it is completely set.
That’s it. Jamun yogurt popsicle is ready.
Enjoy the healthy and delicious frozen jamun yogurt popsicle.