Lemon slushy | Sugar-free lemon slushy | Learn how to make sugar-free lemon slushy with step-by-step photos and video. Lemon slushy is a super unique and quick summer drink. Now you can make this drink with sugar or without sugar. And today I am using fruit flavor sugar-free drops from MEETHI LIFE. It gives you amazing color and fruity flavor.
But if you do not want to make this drink sugar-free, add 3 to 4 tbsp sugar in place of sugar-free drops. Or you can also use fruit essence or fresh juice to give this drink a fruity twist. You can use pineapple juice, orange juice, strawberry juice, grape juice, etc.
MUST TRY THESE DRINK RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG…
- Jamun Sharbat | Java Plum Drink
- Aam Panna Recipe | Mango Drink Recipe
- Dalgona Coffee | How To Make Whipped Coffee
- Hot Caramel Coffee | 2-ways Coffee Recipe
- Apple Smoothie | Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
- Fruit And Yogurt Smoothie | Fruit Lassi Recipe
- Watermelon juice | Fresh Watermelon Juice Recipe
- Lychee Plum Mojito | Fruity Mojito
Ingredients for 2 glasses
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 to 5 tbsp water
- 3 to 4 tbsp sugar/8 to 9 drops of sugar-free drops
- 3 to 4 tbsp any fruit juice(optional)
How to make lemon fruit slushy?
Take a blender, and add ice cubes.
Then add lemon water mix.
Add sugar/sugar-free drops. I am using fruit punch flavor sugar-free drops. Here you can add fruit juice.
Lemon fruit slushy is ready. See how simple is to make this summer drink.