Coffee Frappuccino Recipe | Frappuccino | Learn how to make super delicious and thick Frappuccino at home with step-by-step photos and video. This one is my favorite coffee recipe. And it takes only 4 ingredients. You can make this coffee frappe at home with some basic ingredients. You can also try my other coffee recipes as well. The link is given below. Do not forget to check out the video recipe. You can also go to my YouTube channel for more information.
Here I am using the coffee brand https://incredabrew.com/. You can check out the page and must try this coffee once. You will love the flavor.
Some other coffee recipes…
- Vanilla Coffee Cake | Coffee sponge cake
- Hot Caramel Coffee | 2-ways Coffee Recipe
- Coffee Ice cream |Eggless Ice cream recipe
- Coffee Chiffon Cake With Italian Buttercream Frosting
- Dalgona Mocha Coffee | How to make Cafe style Mocha
- Cold Coffee | Iced Coffee | Shaken Iced Coffee
- Affogato | Hot Coffee With Ice Cream
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 sachets coffee
- 20 to 30 ml milk
How to make Frappuccino?
Take a blender. Add ice cubes. Then, add sugar as per your taste.
Add coffee as per your taste.
Then, add a little bit of milk. Do not add too much milk. Add milk in batches.
Blend well. It has to be thick in consistency.
Coffee Frappuccino is ready. Make this super easy coffee frappe at home and enjoy.