Roasted tomato chutney | Spicy and tangy chutney | Learn how to make spicy and tangy tomato chutney with step-by-step photos and video. Tomato chutney is the basic chutney recipe in which you can add different things and make another version of chutney. You can also find a lot of different ways to make this chutney. In this post, we add roasted amla, green chilies, salt, and some raw garlic. It is very easy to make and you can store this chutney for 3 to 4 days in the fridge. Serve this tomato chutney with roti, plain paratha, stuffed paratha, rice, etc.
Must try recipes from this blog…
- Mooli Ka Paratha | Radish Paratha Recipe
- Dal Paratha/Chana Dal Paratha/Bengal Gram Stuffed Paratha
- Litti Chokha | How to make litti chokha
- Peanut Chutney | Groundnut Chutney
- Peanut Chikki Recipe | Chikki Recipe
- Chana Masala | How To Make Chana Masala
- Methi Matar Malai | Restaurant style recipe
- Capsicum Curry Recipe |Capsicum Masala Curry
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 amla(Indian gooseberry)
- 2 green chilies
- 6 to 7 gralic cloves
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
How to make roasted tomato chutney?
Turn the flame on. Place a wire stand. Take 2 tomatoes and alma.
Roast them on medium flame until it turns chared from outside. Then remove it from the heat.
Remove the skin of tomato and amla. Wash the amla well then use. Cut them into small pieces. Here I am using a grinding stone. You can also use a mixer grinder for grinding the chutney.
Now grind them well. Add 2 green chilies.
Add salt. Add garlic cloves.
Transfer it to a bowl.
Add mustard oil to the chutney. It gives the extra flavor as we use olive oil in other recipes or salads. Mix well. It is ready.