Lemon rice recipe | If you are looking for a recipe, that is perfect to use the leftover recipe. Try this super quick leftover lemon rice. It is quick and delicious. It takes only 2 to 3 minutes. You can make this in breakfast, lunch, dinner. Lemon rice requires only a few ingredients like leftover rice, oil, curry leaves, black mustard seeds, lemon juice, salt, and some roasted nuts.
Must try recipes from this blog…
- Garlic Bread Sandwich | Easy Snack Recipe
- Veg Sandwich | Double Decker Sandwich
- Potato Sandwich Recipe | How To Make Potato Sandwich
- दही के शोले रेसिपी | Dahi Ke Sholay | Easy Snack Recipe
- Aloo Dum Biryani |Potato Biryani
- Ragda chaat Recipe | How to make ragda chaat
- Idli Recipe | How To Make Idli Batter
- रवा अप्पम | Instant Rava Appam | With Chutney
- Pav Bhaji | बाजार जैसा पाव भाजी अब घर पर
- Leftover rice
- 7 to 9 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 11tbsp green chilies
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Leftover lemon rice recipe
Take a pan. Add some peanuts and cashews. Roast them for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame. Then add curry leaves, black mustard seeds, and green chilies. Mix well.
Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
Add leftover rice. Add lemon juice.
Mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Lemon rice is ready.