Instant milk peda | Diwali Sweets Recipe | So, our next festival is diwali. And on this occasion we want some recipes that are super quick and easy to make at home. We also want some dry sweets or snacks for our guests or for gifts.
This instant milk peda is one of the recipes that you can make in a hurry. This milk peda takes only 10 to 15 minutes. You can make them for laxmi puja. You need some simple ingredients for this recipe: like milk, ghee, sugar, milk powder, and some flavorings. Let’s make this…
Diwali Sweets Recipe
- Pista Barfi Recipe | Diwali Special Sweet Recipe
- Rava barfi | Suji Ki Barfi | Diwali Sweets Recipe
- Churma Ladoo | Festive Sweets
- Basundi Recipe | How to make basundi
- खरना का प्रसाद | गुड वाली खीर | Jaggery Kheer
- Bournvita Barfi Recipe | Festive Recipe
- Tea Flavored Bread Pastry | 10-minutes Dessert
- Malai Gulab Jamun| Cream Gulab Jamun
- 3 to 4 tbsp ghee
- 120 ml milk
- 3 to 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 to 5 tbsp(mixed nuts like almonds, Pistachio, cashews, saffron,raisins,green cardamom)
- 250 grams of milk powder
- Some almonds for garnishing
Milk Peda Recipe
Take a non-stick pan. Add ghee, milk, and sugar. You can adjust the sugar as per your taste. Cook them for 3 to 4 minutes. Then, turn the flame on low.
Add dhoodh masala powder (or you can use mixed nuts in place of dhoodh masala). Mix well. Then, add milk powder.
Mix well. Now, cook them on medium to high flame until it turns thick in consistency. But stir the mixture continuously. Then, allow it to cool down completely.
Shape them in small circles. You can also use any peda mold. Garnish it with some almonds and sliver wark. Make all of them like this. Instant milk peda is ready. Enjoy and share the sweets with your friends and family.