Mooli Raita | Mooli Raita Recipe | Learn how to make mooli raita with step-by-step photos and video. Mooli raita is a spiced yogurt salad with grated radish which is paired with paratha, biryani, or any meat dishes. It is very healthy for the body and it takes only 2 to 3 minutes. You can also store this raita for 1 to 2 days in the fridge.
Radish is a low-calorie vegetable, rich in fiber. And it is very good for the liver and stomach. it is also a good detoxifier. It also helps in the absorption of sugar. So radish contains a lot of health benefits. That’s why we need to incorporate this into our daily diet.
Some other recipes from this blog…
- Mooli Ka Paratha | Radish Paratha Recipe
- Matar ka Paratha | Green peas paratha
- Egg Biryani | How To Make Egg Biryani
- Aloo Dum Biryani |Potato Biryani
- Methi Matar Malai | Restaurant style recipe
- Mix Vegetable Curry | Mix Veg Recipe
- Fruit Custard | Mix Fruit Custard Recipe
- Chawal Ki Stuffed Roti | Chawal Ka Paratha
Ingredients for mooli raita
- 1 radish
- 5 to 6 tbsp curd
- ½ tbsp salt(as needed)
- ½ tsp nizella seeds
- ½ tsp carom seeds
- 1 to 2 green chilies
- Some chopped coriander
How to make mooli ka raita?
First, take a radish. And wash them well.
Then finely grate them. If you want to make more then increase the quantity of radish.
After that, squeeze them well.
Now take a bowl, add curd. Add salt, mix well.
Now add radish. Mix well.
After that add chopped green chilies.
Add nigella seeds, and carom seeds. Mix well.
Then garnish it with some coriander leaves.
Mooli ka raita is ready. Serve it with parathas, biryani.