Crispy veg cutlets recipe | Snacks Recipe | Let’s make these delicious veg cutlets at home with step-by-step photos and video. This snack recipe is super easy to make, and you can also make this earlier and store these cutlets in the fridge. The crust of these cutlets is super crisp.
You can also make these cutlets for the Diwali Party or for birthday parties. You must give this a try and enjoy. Here are some other recipes that you should try…
- Vegetable Lollipop Recipe | Veg Lollipop Snack
- Sweet Potato Crisps | Snack Recipe
- 4 Easy Bread Snack Recipes
- Cheese Crackers Recipe | Easy Snack Recipe
- Sabudana Vada Recipe | Snack Recipe
- Garlic Bread Sandwich | Easy Snack Recipe
- Suji Snack Recipe | Healthy Rava Snack
- Egg pockets | Easy Egg Snack Recipe
- 4 to 5 boiled potatoes
- half capsicum
- 1 carrots
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp green chilies
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp chaat masala powder
- coriander leaves
- vermicelli for coating
- slurry (2 tbsp refined flour, some water)
- oil for frying
Veg Cutlets Recipe
Take some boiled potatoes in a bowl. Mash them. Then add capsicum and carrots. Add chopped garlic, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
Add salt, chaat masala. Mix it well.
Give it a cylindrical shape and dip it in a flour and water slurry. Coat the cutlets in vermicelli and store them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil on a high flame. Then deep fry them for 3 to 4 minutes on high flame. When it turns golden in color, remove it from the oil. Veg cutlets are ready to serve.