Rajbhog kulfi recipe | Rakshabandhan Special Rajbhog kulfi | Learn how to make rajbhog kulfi with step-by-step photos and video. Today’s recipe is a rakshabandhan special recipe. If you also want to try or make something different for your brother, try my super delicious and easy rajbhog kulfi. It is very simple to make and taste super creamy, smooth, and yummy. And of course, for summer it is a perfect treat. Let’s make this easy and delicious kulfi at home.
Rakshabandhan Special Recipes
- Gulab Jamun | How to make instant gulab jamun
- Malai Gulab Jamun| Cream Gulab Jamun
- Rasmalai Recipe | How to make juicy rasmalai
- Rasmalai Cake Jars | Fusion Dessert
- Til-Gud kulfi Recipe | Instant Kulfi Recipe
- Coffee Ice cream |Eggless Ice cream recipe
- Kalakand | Indian sweet Kalakand
- Rava barfi | Suji Ki Barfi | Diwali Sweets Recipe
- 30 to 40 ml lukewarm milk
- 6 to 8 saffron pieces
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 250 ml Amul fresh cream
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 bowl rasgulla
- 2 to 3 tbsp chopped nuts
How to make rajbhog kulfi?
Take a bowl. Add lukewarm milk. Add some saffron.
Add cardamom powder. Mix well and leave it for 10 minutes.
Now, take a bowl. Add amul fresh cream. Add sugar as per your taste. Whisk well.
Then add saffron milk. Mix it well.
Now, add chopped rasgulla. Add nuts. Mix it well.
Pour this kulfi mix in a mold. Keep this in the freezer. Leave it to set overnight. That’s it. Rajbhog kulfi is ready. Make this amazing Rajbhog kulfi on this rakshabandhan and enjoy.