Pistachio kesar custard recipe | Try this super quick and easy custard recipe. Pistachio kesar custard is made with milk, custard powder, and sugar. You can use any custard flavor. Here, I am using pistachio kesar flavor. You can make this delicious and instant custard on these festive days.
- Fruit Custard | Mix Fruit Custard Recipe
- Pistachio custard cups | Indian Fusion Dessert
- Frozen Mango Yogurt Dome Dessert | Fusion Dessert
- Rasgulla | How to make soft spongy mini rasgulla
- Rajbhog Kulfi Recipe | Rajbhog ice cream
- Dry Dates Kheer | Healthy Kheer Recipe
- Malai Gulab Jamun| Cream Gulab Jamun
- Makuti | Bihar special Kheer
- 3 tbsp pistachio custard powder
- 600 ml milk
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar
- Some chopped nuts and kesar (optional)
How to make instant custard?
First, take a bowl. Add 3 tbsp custard powder. Add 3 to 4 tbsp water. Mix well.
Now, boil some milk. Add custard mix and continuously mix them on low flame.
Add sugar as per your taste. Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes on medium flame. Turn off the heat. If your custard looks thin in consistency, add some custard powder and water mix in it and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Allow it to cool down or store it in the fridge. Pistachio kesar custard is ready.